I was just in Atlanta and stopped by the Autoshow, I took a bunch of pictures and wanted to share some of the cooler rides that I saw! Here is the first: The Lexus LF-C – even though it was originally debuted at the 2004 New York Auto Show, I still think this is one sick car!
I got these from a sign on the display:
- Convertible Hardtop with 4-Position Glass Roof
(Coupe, Targa, Speedster & Fully-open Convertible)
- One-touch button operates Convertible Hardtop
- Front-mounted V8 engine
- Rear Wheel Drive
- 6-Speed sequential shift automatic transmission
- 21-inch read wheels with 285/30ZR21 tires
- 20_inch front wheels with 235/35ZR20 tires
- Cross-drilled front & rear disc brakes
- Retractable rear view cameras (instead of mirrors on the doors)
- Rear view camera on bumper (instead of inside rear view mirror)
- Rear view cameras display their images on the dashboard screen
- Machined crystal tail lamps with LED lighting technology
- Suede-trimmed bucket seats
- 3-Dimensional gauge cluster
- Translucent crystal center console and door trim with blue backlighting
- Drive-By-Wire steering
- Formula One inspired steering wheel and shifter
Just imagine this beast coming up behind you!
If you look closely, you can see the Lexus logo in the headlight!
I wanted to get a picture of the dashboard so you could see the cameras but they would turn the car on for me!
That’s the review camera under the license plate.