You All Have Been Good To Me
OK guys, as of right now, my Technorati rank is 1,965 and I have you all to that for that!(Technorati glitch) Here is what I’m doing to give back to this amazing blogging community: Each week, I write an article titled Speed Links and I choose which sites to link to from my Top Commentators list on the left sidebar – you want a free linkback? Get involved on this site! You end up getting two linkbacks: One from the Top Commentators list and another from the Speed Link article!
EDIT: I removed the NOFOLLOW tag, so you get linkbacks from comments too!
EDIT 2: I will also submit your article to StumbleUpon!
What Else Can I Do?
- You can write a Speed Links article yourself, I noticed a pretty big jump in traffic from my first Speed Links article! Pick out some blogs you like and link to them! You’ll catch the eye of the blogger and their readers – and, as always, link to me and I’ll link back to you! Since my site is ranked pretty high, you only have something to gain!
- Get involved on Samanathon.com!
- DRT let me know of my raising Technorati rank and I linked to him (look, he just got another one).
- Derek and Jane let me know when my site was down and I linked to them (they each just got another one)!
- If you see a typo, let me know!
- Is there something you want more of, let me know and you’ll get linkbacks!
- Start commenting!
I noticed that, both my rank and traffic, jumped when I got involved in half a dozen sites and you will too – especially if your blog is new or ranked low! Become a regular visitor and commentator and I promise to do whatever I can to help you out – No site reviews or silly contests! It’s my way of “sharing the wealth”! If you think about it: It will only take you a minute or two to get involved on my site and you gain so much in return!
Again, I really do appreciate all of you regular visitors and commentators! As I’ve said before, without all of you, I’d still be ranked 912,223. I just want to give back to the great, supportive blogging community! Thanks again!